[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
user support & discussion • View topic - Stack overflow.

Stack overflow.

support, questions, and general discussion about converter (discontinued).

Moderator: tom roscoe

Stack overflow.

Postby arumblack on Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:20 pm

I try to run c.exe, and get the message stack overflow. also c.cfg seems to have nothing in it, 1 line with some zeros, nothing like what is in the manual. Or do I have to add that stuff myself?

if it helps, i am running msdos 6.22, and using a soundblaster 16 vibra. I honestly don't know if the card works, i got it on ebay and this is the only machine i have put it in.

thanks in advance for any help.
arumblack

Postby tom roscoe on Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:02 am

c.cfg is a binary file used by converter to store various internal configuration settings, and isn't meant to be user edited...

use hardware.cfg to select your soundcard / input mode etc...

that version of dos should certainly be fine..

whats your base memory? do u have a lot of tsr's loaded?

let me know how it goes!
-tom
urr sound technologies
montreal, canada
tom roscoe

Postby tom roscoe on Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:06 am

btw, c.cfg should have a bunch of various characters, and even some regular text with words like default.set, lastset.set, etc (directload filename assignments)...

so if it's just zeros throughout, c.cfg is corrupted (which would definitely confuse converter)...

try to download the zip file from our server again... let me know if you still have problems!

-tom
urr sound technologies
montreal, canada
tom roscoe

Postby ArumBlack on Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:30 pm

well, i was working on trying out some of the things mentioned above, and had some problems ( not sure if they are related or not) with my machine not recognizing the a: drive, which worked fine again as soon as i took out the hard drive......I don't know what happened but i got a bunch of new HD's and installed a new one last night and got dos going again, so i will try again some time soon. I am lucky if iget a few hours a week to work on any of my projects, of which i have several, so I'll post back when I know more, hopefully to say "It Works!!!"
ArumBlack

Postby ArumBlack on Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:47 pm

it works!
ArumBlack

Postby tom roscoe on Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:54 pm

excellent!

have fun + take care,
tom
urr sound technologies
montreal, canada
tom roscoe

Return to converter